Folks are obviously ready to get racing this year. Our beginner's clinic this weekend is maxed out and all pre-reg spots for the three heats at our crit series are full as well.
A couple of quick reminders for those racing next week
If you are pre-registered for the series:
- have your renewed license and an id ready when you check in
- license must be 2014, a printed 'authorization to ride' or be able to show on a smart phone the renewal.
- you must check in every night and sign in at the registration table otherwise results will not be counted
- if you do not have a license be prepared to pay an extra $15 each day you race for the one day license fee
- you keep the same bib # for the entire week
For those coming down each night:
- there are ten open slots, first come-first serve. We will then have a wait list and fill from the prereg no-shows.
- save time bring a filled out waiver! it's usually cold and windy out there.
- Payment via cash or checks made out to 'Half Acre Cycling', no credit cards
- juniors must have a parent or guardian to sign their waiver
For everyone: remember to check your equipment, wear a helmet, we'll try to place up to ten deep if we can, it's early in the season so we hope this series is an opportunity to kicks it off in a fun way!